CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

True Happiness with the love of Christ Ahnsahnghong

In this world so many seek happiness. Whether they seek a better job or long for better relationships; in one form or another we all want happiness. I remember how excited I would be whenever I got the chance to go on trips with my family to different places but I also remember that as soon as I returned from those trips I still felt emptiness. I always wanted more happiness because it lasted for such a short time. When I studied the bible I understood what happiness really is. If you are able to do a deep study of the soul, you can understand where you came from, what time you're living in and where you are going. I saw through the bible that I was a angel in the kingdom of heaven, rejoicing with God always, delighting day after day (Pr 8:22-30). At that very moment, I felt true happiness; at that very moment I had the hope for the kingdom of Heaven. But because of sin and because I became arrogant and went against God in the kingdom of Heaven, I was casted to this earth (Ez 28:1).
Now I know that I need to hold on to the precious blessing of returning to the kingdom of heaven through the promise that Christ gave us through the bible. [Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost] The purpose in Jesus Christ coming was to save us, the lost sinners, so that we may return to the kingdom of heaven. He saved us and gave us eternal life through his flesh and blood (John 6:53) What a great love Christ has for us that He gave his flesh and blood so that we may live. Only through the Passover are we able to receive Christ's body and blood (Matt 26:17-27). The Passover of the new covenant brings so much happiness to the souls of this earth that long for the kingdom of Heaven. But this great truth was hidden for the past ages but Christ Ahnsahnghong has restored this precious truth. The bible says that Christ will appear a second time to bring salvation (Heb 9:28) This salvation is Passover of the new covenant. Only through the Passover can we have eternal life which is God's promise to us. Christ Ahnsahnghong bought back the new covenant so that we may rejoice always in the kingdom of heaven. With the promise of eternal life through the Passover we inherit the whole universe!

1 Cor 2: 9
However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"

I cannot even imagine what Heavenly Father and Mother have prepared in the kingdom of heaven. How happy and joyful will all those who have the promise of eternal life be in the kingdom of heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong has given us eternal life to enter the glorious kingdom of heaven. He has given us true happiness!

2 comments:

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

Amen ^○^*
God Bless You ~!
here ~ korea ~!! ^^*

2Co 4:18 " So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."


Glory and praise be to the
Spirit and the Bride for ever,
who have taught us the truth of eternal life so that we may look

forward to entering the
Kingdom of heaven,
our eternal home.

Ann said...

Right!!
In this earth,
everlasting happiness can not exist. Because we committed
sin against God in heaven.

But we are now very very happy.
Because we have hope for the kingdom of Heaven.

Throuth the Passover we can receive forgiveness of sins and go to heaven.

This is God's grace for our redemption.

And Christ Ahnsahnghong who restored passover is really
second coming Jesus!!