CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Christ AhnsahngHong led us to the Source of the water of Life

During my lifetime, I always felt God existed though I didnt know how or where to find Him. I used to read the Bible but wouldnt understand it so I would ask others and when they couldnt answer it either, I just put it down. I had gone from church to church searching for the place where I could actually feel that God exists, but unfortunately I couldn't find it. When I came to Zion, I automatically felt a difference. It was then I started to understand the Bible and saw with my very own eyes that God had to come in the flesh to build His True Church. When I read this verse I think of how I used to feel:

Amos 8:11"The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD, "when I will send a famine through the land— not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD.

Amos 8:12Men will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the LORD, but they will not find it.

I always wondered why God compared not having the word of God to a famine and called those in search for it "thirsty". Then the word of God must be considered to be like water which is essential for even our physical lives. Then how important must the word of God be for our spiritual lives?

John 4:14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

2000 years ago, Jesus says whoever drinks the water He gives will have eternal life. Then where is this water that gives eternal life in the last days?

Zechariah 14:8On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half to the eastern sea and half to the western sea, in summer and in winter.

Whenever the Bible speaks about " that day" it is referring to the last days. Then, in the last days this water of life will flow from Jerusalem. Physically, this doesn't make any sense. I mean, when was the last time anyone saw water gushing out from Jerusalem temple in the Palestine area. But the Bible doesn't speak physically but spiritually. Then which is the Jerusalem that will give this water of life.

Galatians 4:26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Jerusalem that is above, meaning in Heaven, is our Mother. Then this is referring to Our Heavenly Mother, the wife of the Lamb(Rev21:9) The only by coming to Heavenly Mother can we receive the water of life that gives eternal life. But where can we meet the heavenly Mother prophecied about in the Bible?

Isaiah 33:20Look upon Zion, the city of our festivals; your eyes will see Jerusalem, a peaceful abode, a tent that will not be moved; its stakes will never be pulled up, nor any of its ropes broken.

Then wherever Zion is, it is there we will be able to see Jerusalem our Heavenly Mother. But what does it mean "our festivals" Obviously its talking about God'd Festivals (Lev23:1) which can only be celebrated in the Church of God World Mission Society. It is only there where we can receive eternal life from heavenly Mother. This is why I felt so different when I walked in, b/c I was no longer staggering searching for the Word of God. I had found God's true dwelling place. I thank Christ AhnsahngHong( the Lamb) for establishing Zion and leading me to my Heavenly Mother.

1 comments:

Ann said...

Only God can lead us to the source of the water of life.

And Christ AhnsahngHong led us to the source of the water of life, our heavenly mother.

So, Christ AhnsahngHong is really
our God the Father.

I also thank Christ AhnsahngHong and Heavenly Mother for giving me water of life.