CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Christ AhnsahngHong gave up everything to seek and save the lost

Psalm 102:19
"The LORD looked down from his sanctuary on high, from heaven he viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death."

Whenever I read this verse I can't help but think about how merciful God really is. Most people have the misconception that God Almighty cannot come in the flesh. But although we were all prisoners of sin and death Christ AhnsahngHong gave up His glorious Heavenly throne to save us.

Galatians 3:22
But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin.
Romans 6:23
The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

What a sad life! Even when I was young I was always scared of death not knowing what would happen to my soul afterwards. But I had no idea that the reason every man had to die is because we all sinned against God in Heaven and were sent to this Earth as a result. As farfetched as it sounded in the beginning, it began to make sense. I always felt that something was missing, something just wasnt right, especially in Church. Where is God? Who is God? I longed to know but could never find an answer. I felt a lot like King Solomon.

Ecclesiastes 1:2
"Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.

But just when I was feeling this way, I came to study through the Bible something amazing.

Hebrews 2:14
Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

When I used to read this verse I always thought it was speaking about first coming Christ when He was crucified. But now I know that He came again in the Flesh with the name Christ AhnsahngHong and sacrificed even more to save us from death. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords shared in the same humanity as me! Christ AhnsahngHong truly humbled Himself to save sinners. I realized who Christ AhnsahngHong was even more when I understood that He had to come again to establish His true Church, because the truth had been distorted after 325 a.d.
Isaiah 51:3
The LORD will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins;

Isaiah 33:20
Look upon Zion, the city of our festivals; your eyes will see Jerusalem, a peaceful abode, a tent that will not be moved; its stakes will never be pulled up, nor any of its ropes broken.

What are God's Festivals?
Leviticus 23:2
"Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies.
The Sabbath,The Passover and Unleavened Bread,Firstfruits,Feast of Weeks,Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement,Feast of Tabernacles

I had never heard of these Feasts before even though I had attended Church all my life. That's because at that time I didnt know where Zion was.

Psalm 102:16
For the LORD will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory.
Then God ALmighty Himself has to come and establish the Feasts of God. The Church of God World Mission Society is the only Church in the world that keeps all of these Feasts. Then Church of God World Mission Society must be Zion that was rebuilt by God. But who established all these Feasts? Well, that would be none other than God Almighty Himself, Christ AhnsahngHong.He came in the Flesh in 1948 Now when I think about God, instead of wondering who He is I just think about this verse:
Isaiah 25:9
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."

2 comments:

Ann said...

All praise and honor to our Christ
Ahn Sang Hong and Mother Jerusalem.

Thank you so much for your mercy and great sacrifice to give us eternal life.

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

^^* Amen ☆"

So the Holy Spirit is to come
to rebuild Zion and fulfill
the work of salvation and seek
the people of Zion, and then
the end will come.