CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Christ AhnsahngHong came from the East

Isaiah 46:8"Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels.Isaiah 46:9Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

In this verse God is about to reveal something that He wants to fix in our minds even calling us rebels..Then it seems like whatever God is about to reveal is not something that will be easily assepted.

Isaiah 46:10I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Then here it says God will make known the end from the beginning which mean this is a prophecy. but then God says that He will do All the HE pleases and not what pleases us. Then what is it that He will do?
Isaiah 46:11From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.

Then right after God says He wil do all that He pleases, he says that He is going to summon a bird of prey meaning an eagle. Then what does that mean, will God really summon an eagle?

Ex19:4 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.

here God compares himself to an eagle. Then in Isaiah He must be referring to Himself when He says He will summon an eagle from the east. But then it said from a far off land a man to fulfill God's purpose. The God is coming from the east How? He must be coming in the flesh.

Isaiah 46:12Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness. 46:13I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Why is God speaking so harshly continually saying that we are stubborn and rebellious? It must be because where God is coming from must not be easy to accept.

But in the time of Isaiah, Isaiah was living in Israel. Many people think that this is a prophecy about first coming Christ but from we have to think where was the east according to Isiah's point of view. It has to be from the east of Israel but 2000 years ago Jesus Christ came from Israel, then this cant be speaking of first coming Christ but His second coming. Then when we think of Eastern countries which ones fall into that category? Some eastern countries would be the following: China, Japan, Korea, phillipines. But God also said from a far off land, but Japan and the Phillipines are Islands so it cant be those. And China is the larges country that not only takes up the eastern continent but also very close to western countries. Also China is a communist country where the people are not allowed to believe in anyone but the emperor. Therefore, the only country could be South Korea. Although it may not be easy to accept that God will come from South Korea, God continually told us to fix it in our minds because He will do all that He pleases.


Revelation 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

In revelation, there is an angel coming from the East. But angels usually come from Heaven. This angel also had the Seal of God which only God can have, and had authority to command other angels. This angel must be God coming from the East. Among all the books of the Bible, the book of revelation which was written by apostle John, states exactly where He was when He wrote it.

Revelation 1:9I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Patmos was a small island off of Greece. But when you look from that island and directly to the east of it to the farthest corner, it lands right on South Korea. Then second coming Christ should come from Korea. Then if He comes from Korea, should He have a name like John Smith? No, logically He should have a Korean name...Thats why second coming Christ came with the name of Christ AhnsahngHong!

3 comments:

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

Amen~!!

Christ Ahnsahnghong is
that He is God, the
2nd Coming Christ!
He is our God.^^


Thus, the new covenant which
Jesus had established at His first coming was trampled on during the Dark Ages, and God send His servants many time into the world to restore the new covenant, the truth of life, but they couldn't do it.

Jesus Himself must come in the flesh again to restore the truth and to seek His people.


"Christ AhnsahngHong
came from the East" (Rev.7:1~)

independencia celestial said...

Rev7:2 " Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of God."

When Apostle John received the revelation on the island of Patmos,he saw an angel ascending from the rising of the Sun. This implies that the Savior came from the East. Christ Ahnsahnghong came to south Korea, at the end of the East, according to all the prophecy of the Bible.

Michelle said...

Some say that Christ Ahnsahnghong who insist IS Korean.

Whenever I heard that I felt very frustated.

Even I can deciede where I live.
Why Not God then????
God CAN deciede where he appear.
I soooo much thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong who came to korea.
GBU~~~~:)