CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong has given us the hope for new heaven and new earth!

Through the bible I saw what a grievious sinner I was in the kingdom of heaven. I saw how arrogant and hateful I was towards My God (Ez 28:8-17). Because of this I was casted to the earth and sentenced to die. When I thought about this, it really hurt me because I thought about what a criminal must have done to face the penalty of death. Someone isn't just sentenced to death for a parking ticket or a theft; for a person to be sentenced to capital punishment means that the person committed a horrible murder. These kind of people are often placed in solitary confinement and live every hour in despair of the time when they have to be put to death. My life on this earth is no different. In heaven I was a beautiful angel; God gave me the power of creation and all the stars in the universe were my kingdom. Imagine! What a glorious place heaven was. Since I committed such a horrible sin against God, I was casted to this earth, the spiritual prison.
When I think of a prison, it really scares me. There are so many awful people there and one is so limited to do what they want; I would probably have to constantly watch my back for any danger. I would never voluntarily ask to go into a jail and take my life for the life of a criminal that is sentenced to capital punishment. But this is exactly what Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem did for us. They left the glorious throne in heaven and came into this earth, a spritual jail, and have given their life for ours (Heb 2:13). We were all sentenced to earth but our Mighty God Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem have given us their flesh and blood through the Passover so that we may live. What a great blessing from our God. Although we sinned so awful against Father and Mother, they have bought us salvation (Heb 9:28).
Now the true hope in this world is to enter the kingdom of heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem want to give us the water of life to enter Their glorious throne and reign forever and ever with the crowns of life shining bright on our heads.
It is written:

Rev 22:3-6
No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."

0 comments: