CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong and the Family of God

Ephesians 3:14 "For this reason I kneel before the Father , from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name."

God made every family on earth and in heaven according to His will. In every family there is a father, a mother, and children. This is the family which God had made according to His will. Then what is the Heavenly Family?

Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us that in order to be children of God, we need to know about our Heavenly Mother.

Galatians 4:26 "But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our mother."

Just as we have a Father of our spirits, so do we also have a Mother of our Spirits. This is why Jesus Christ said in John 3:5 "I tell you the truth, no one can be enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of the water and of the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit."

Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us about the Mother of our spirits. She is the heavenly Jerusalem.

Christ Ahnsahnghong is the only one who has told us about this fact. This is because according to the Bible, only second coming Christ can give us this truth.

Revelation 3:12 "...I will write on them the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which is coming down out of heaven from my God." Without Christ Ahnsahnghong, no one could know that we had such a precious heavenly family.

The Bible is truly a book about a family; a heavenly family. If you want to be part of this family, Jesus Christ said, "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life." Then on Passover night, Jesus said, "Take and eat this is my body,..take and drink this is my blood." Only through the Passover can we have eternal life and be a part of the heavenly family.

0 comments: