CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Wisdom in the Name of Christ AhnSahngHong

Micah 6:9 "Listen! The Lord is calling to the city- and to fear your name is wisdom- Heed the rod and the One who appointed it."

One major teaching in the bible is that we, the children of God, must be made wise in order to receive salvation. Yet the wisdom that God speaks of is not the wisdom most people might think. According to His word, to fear the name is God is wisdom. The name of God is so important and powerful. Without us knowing his name, how can we say we are wise? At that time, people had to fear the name of God, Jehovah. Then, the savior came and it was the name of Jesus Christ through which they could be made wise and receive their salvation. However, the same word that said "fear my name", also said this:

Revelation 3:11-12 "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God...I will write on him the name of my God...and I will also write on him my new name. He who has ears let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

The bible proves that God will come again, but in this coming he will appear with a NEW NAME! Now is the time to believe in the new name. To fear His name is wisdom; that name that has now come is the new name of Christ AhnSahngHong. To fear His name is true wisdom. How blessed are we to know the name of God! The Spirit himself has given us this new name, blessed are those who have ears to hear.

0 comments: