CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seal Of God is Passover!

The bible speaks concerning the chosen people, the 144,000 receiving the seal of God. So many people wonder, what is this seal of God that these 144,000 saints were able to receive. Read on.

John 6:27 "...the Son of Man will give you. On Him, God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

The seal of God is placed on Jesus Christ. Christ Jesus himself has the seal of God. One problem, in reality, we are the ones who need it! The only way to have the seal of God is if you can have Jesus with you. If you have Christ, the you have the seal of God on you. Now pay attention.

John 6:54-56 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

Jesus, who has the seal of God, said he will be in us when we eat his flesh and drink his blood! When we do this, we have gained for ourselves the seal of God! How to eat the flesh and blood of Christ? This must be answered.

Matthew 26:19-28 "So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover...Jesus took bread...Take and eat, this is my body. Then he took the cup...this is my blood which is poured out for many..."

Through the Passover, Jesus gives us his flesh and blood and promises us the Seal of God, redemption! As it was in the days of the exodus and more, only those who keep the Passover can be safe from the coming judgements. The sacred truth which Christ AhnSahngHong has revealed to us is of utmost importance, as it is written:
Exodus 12:11-13 "...it is the Lord's Passover...I will bring judgement on all the gods of Egypt...the blood will be a sign...when I see the blood I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt."

0 comments: