CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Salvation Through The New Name of Christ

Salvation is a topic that is widely known to Christians. However, your everyday person doesn't know much about it or why they need it. They just say, "I believe in God". Well, why believe in God? The bible clearly says what the goal of our faith should be.

1 Peter 1:9 "for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your soul."

How simple right? : ) The bible says that the purpose of us having faith in God is for the salvation of our soul. Salvation means us going to Heaven, which means its very important. So the question might come to mind, "How can I receive salvation of my soul?" For this, we need to see what the bible says.

Acts 4:10-12 "...it is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth...Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

The bible says that only the name of Christ, Jesus, is able to give us salvation. No other name can save us. This is why we must believe in the name of Christ. Anyone who denies the name of Christ forfeits his/her salvation. So that's it, right? Or is it? The name "Jesus Christ' saved us 2,000 years ago. According to Christ himself, would this be the name that would grant salvation in the end of times? Read for yourself.

Revelation 3:11-12 "I am coming soon (Jesus). Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."

WOW! Jesus himself testified to his 2nd Coming with a NEW NAME! At that time, only the new name of Christ will be able to give us salvation. Actually, I shouldn't say 'At that time', because the time has now come. Christ has appeared to us according to the prophecies of the bible. He has come a Second Time. In his Second Coming Jesus gave himself the new name of Christ AhnSahngHong. The new name given to men by which we must be saved is Christ AhnSahngHong. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name that can save us. How blessed we are to know the new name of Jesus, Christ AhnSahngHong!

0 comments: