CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Preaching Christ AhnSahngHong

I feel the more people here the name of Christ AhnSahngHong, there are still so many more who have not heard. Truthfully speaking, I never thought that I would ever pick up a bible let alone be opening it to teach others the words of truth. However, my plan was not the plan that was instored for me. I remembering being told (preached to) for the first time. A friend I had for a long time comes one day and pulls out a bible. "How strange" I thought to myself. I didn't pay much attention for I had no interest until the words came out of his mouth, "How do you know Christ didn't come a 2nd time?" I was stunned. Even though I grew up Catholic, I hated going to church but I respected it because I believed in God. Yet, I don't know why but when he spoke these words my spirit was so moved. "What if He did come a Second Time? What am I doing?" It was so intriguing, how could I not find out. Sure enough, I found out. Now I am so thankful because I found something that I wasn't even looking for but I feel its something my spirit was waiting for. Second Coming Christ AhnSahngHong...I am so thankful for being preached to. To me, this makes this bible verse come to life all the more:

Romans 10:14 "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

The news of Second Coming Christ and Heavenly Mother are the best news anyone can receive!

0 comments: