CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Teachings Of Heavenly Mother: *Serving Others*

From Genesis, the beginning, all the way to Revelation, the end, there is no denying that God the Mother exists and is true. However as John saw, the Holy City New Jerusalem would come down out of heaven and make her dwelling among men (Rev. 21:2-3). Our Mother Jerusalem is now with us. As we are her children, Mother constantly gives us encouragement and leads us with a warm and gentle smile. She tells us how we should be towards one another and towards the whole world.

"Even God did not come to be served but to serve. When we serve one another without wanting to be served, God will be pleased."

--Jerusalem Mother

With these words, Mother lets us know how we should act. As God, who is the Most High and is to be seated on the Heavenly Throne, did not come to be served so we shouldn't have the mind of wanting to be served. Rather, we should be the ones to serve others. I always wanted others to serve me first. I didn't think much about others before myself. This is how I was until I came to know Mother. Now, I feel differently. She sets the perfect example for us. Mother always takes the initiative so we have an example to follow. A mind to serve others is the mind of Christ.

Mark 10:45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

As Christ served us, so we should resemble the Christ and also serve others. As children resemble their parents, the more we serve the more we resemble our Heavenly Mother. I thank Heavenly Mother for letting me know the way and mind of Christ.

0 comments: