CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just Kept The Sabbath Day!

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this blog is a little different than the others but I am so thankful that I was able to keep the Sabbath day today! It was awesome! I'm so happy I just had to write about it : ) I learned that the true day of worship is Saturday NOT Sunday a while back. However, for me, what really confirms it is the promise of God that comes to life on that day...


Genesis 2:2-3 "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done."


God blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Meaning, anybody that keeps this day will also receive blessings from God and he/she will be made holy. Only by observing this day can we be made holy. It is God's will for us to be holy.


1 Peter 1:16 "For it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."


Today I felt so happy to know that God will make me holy. Not only that, but he would give "showers of blessings".


Ezekiel 24:36 "I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing."


Showers of blessings for those who keep the Sabbath day! Christ AhnSahngHong has given us this precious promise. Keep the day holy and He will make us holy. I continuously thank Christ AhnSahngHong for his second coming that we may be able to receive blessings of God.

0 comments: