CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

God AhnSahngHong Stands On Holy Mount Zion

Rev 14:1 "Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads."

As we can see, according to the prophecies in revelation, when the Lamb comes again he will be standing on Mount Zion. With him, will be his children also. In order to receive the Lamb in the last days, we have to be sure to meet him on Mount Zion. Without being in Zion, bible teaches us that we cannot be with God, as it is written...


Psalm 132:13 "For the Lord has chosen Zion, he has desired it for his dwelling: 'This is my resting place for ever and ever; here I will sit enthroned, for I have desired it"

Psalm 134:3 "May the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion."

So its very clear where God will be, for ever and ever. From Mount Zion, God's blessings come. Nowadays, it is from Mount Zion where everyone is hearing about God the Mother and the Second Coming Christ AhnSahngHong. Everything happens in accordance to what is in the bible. It is very important to come to Mount Zion and meet true God almighty. However, if we don't find them, everything in the bible must be fulfilled, including this word...

Isaiah 65:11"But as for you who forsake the Lord and forget my holy mountain...I will destine you for the sword and you will all bend down for the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you did not listen. You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me."

So Strong! We don't want to forget God's holy mountain, Zion. When God calls us, we must be careful to listen and answer his call. It is more blessed to do what God says rather than follow the peoples and nations. It is a true blessing to know true Mount Zion in these days, Church of God and the Lamb who is standing in it, Christ AhnSahngHong. Thanks to Father AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother, we have a Zion to go to and receive the great blessing of GOd. Thank YOU!

0 comments: