CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Christ AhnSahngHong Testifies to the Truth

In our belief, anyone who follows Christ does so because he/she believes that this is the truth. However, I couldn't help but to think to myself, "If every Christian is in the correct way, following God's truth, how is it that this verse can make sense...?" (This was that verse)

Revelation 12:9 "The great dragon was hurled down - that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth and his angels with him."

If Satan came down to the earth, the bible says that Satan led the WHOLE WORLD astray. According to this, not one was spared. So I thought, "How do I know if I'm being led astray. Who should I follow?" Being led astray means not following the truth. Then I understood, its for this reason why Christ came in his 1st coming as Jesus and in his second coming as Christ AhnSahngHong.

John 18:37 ...Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

And in another place it is written:

John 7:17 "If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."

Wow! How strong these words are! In his first coming and so also again in his second coming, Christ Ahnsahnghong told us how perfect his truth is. Christ Ahnsahnghong does not speak on his own but every teaching comes from God. Father and Mother's truth is perfect. Thanks to their teachings now we can see what Satan is doing and how he is leading people astray. Everyone on the side of truth will listen to Father AhnSahngHong-nim and Mother Jerusalem. Without listening to the truth, inevitably we will follow Satan. Now is time to know what are the teachings Christ Ahnsahnghong taught so we can do God's will. Learn more and in time everyone will be testifying to the new name of Christ, God AhnSahngHong-Nim.

0 comments: