CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Thinking of My Heavenly Father...

I was watching the movie "August Rush" a few days ago. I really enjoyed this movie because even though it was a little fictional it had its good parts as well. One part of the movie I remember very clearly was this...



I liked this part the most because its a part in the movie when father and son have their own moment. Without many words all they did was play music together and they understood each other. It made me think of my Heavenly Father. When we go back home to Heaven, I want to spend time just being with my Heavenly Father Christ AhnSahngHong. The more I study the bible the more I understand His concern and love for us. I really miss being with Father, but I know one day we will be together again. Father and son, I will be really happy that day : )


0 comments: