CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Shepherd Christ Ahnsahnghong

Jesus Christ came to this earth to save mortal souls that were destined to die forever. He sacrificed Himself on the cross to give us eternal life and His precious blood was the sign of the new covenant. The truth that Jesus Christ established was being trampled and finally in 325 AD is was abolished. The Dark Ages began and the truth of life was not on this earth anymore. So in order for the souls of this earth to be saved, Christ must come again to bring salvation.

Luke 18: 8 However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

Christ cannot come as the Last Judge to this faithless world because then nobody would be saved. That's why He must come again secretly in the flesh and bring salvation.

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

This one shepherd means second coming Christ and the other sheep mean the children of God who are to be saved in the last days. In Ezekiel it talks about the one shepherd.

Ezekiel 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel... 24 " 'My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees.

Ezekiel 34: 11-16 " 'For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land. I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD. I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice

This shepherd David is the prophetical King David. Jesus reigned on King David's throne but he only reigned for three years. So the remaining 37 years must be fulfilled. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the prophetical King David that came in secret and restored the great truth of the new covenant!

1 comments:

Ann said...

Jesus should preach the new covenant for 37years at His second coming. Christ Ahnsahnghong is David who has appeared according to the prophecies.

Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly our
shepherd!!