CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Corporate Take over

I give all thanks and praise to Our Heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother for they pulled from the flames of death to their eternal light of life.



Before I came to the truth i was fully devoted to my company. I was rather obsessed with it, i due to my dedication I became very successful. The Ironic thing was that even though I had the best money could buy I never got to use it. I had a big screen plasma t.v. but by the time I got home i was too tired to even watch t.v. I had a brand new high class car but since it was to difficult to get parking in the city in the mornings I took public transportation, thus I never even drove my fancy car until the weekends. I had a house with more rooms than I could sleep in and summer home than the rest of family used in the summer because I was too busy. On paper I had everything, yet I felt as if I had nothing. All these years of work and I had everything that I ever dreamed of yet none of it made me happy.



Then one morning as I was going to get a cup of coffee on my way to the office, while on line, the guy standing before tapped me on the shoulder and said to me "What if you could ask God one question, what would it be?" I was expecting for the guy to ask me for the time or to recommended some kind of frapaccino to him, I definately wasn't expecting him to ask me that.

Yet I want to answer him so after a slight pause I said to him almost jokingly "Why is it that I can't buy happiness?" He laughed with me and said "You can't cure a problem with your foot by using medicine for your hand or a problem with your head by using medicine for your stomach" he replies and then says "your problem is not fo this world, because you are not of this world but God has choosen out of this to reveal to you who you really are and why you can not find the happiness you seek", then he walked away. Two blocks later I finally caught the guy, "who sent you, is this a prank?" "Do you beleive in God?" he asked, "I do but I'm ashamed to say that I don't really nothing anything about him." He invited me to study that very night at his church, The Church of God World Mission Society (
http://usa.watv.org/). That night I learned about why we are truely on this earth and that very night I became a child of Elohim God.

And after all those years of working to be so successful, I know rejoice in the name of Our Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Our Mother New Jerusalem for they have given me the Free gift of the water of life.



I found another really neat website about the church if your interest it http://www.ahnsanghong.blogspot.com/. See you there.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christ ahnsanghong is the essence of life, and I am just estatic that you have recieved our Father and His truth joyfully. While others continue to grumble becuase they want more wealth, you , my dear brother have come to share in the wealth of eternal life. Trully we must give all prasie and honor to our Father and Lord Christ ahnsanghong!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank Our Heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Our Mother The New Jerusalem.
Even though we have or had all these things we realize in the truth they are all meaningless. We end up either barley use it or not use it at all. How much we spend on that thing when we could have spend it on something else that we need. That is why King Solomon knew this and said that everything is meaningless in the book of proverbs.
We had everything in the kingdom of Heaven now even though it looks like we have something in reality without eternal life we have nothing.
That's why we have to thank our Heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and our Mother Jerusalem for coming down a Second time to bring us Salvation so we can have something that is meaningful and that is The Kingdom of Heaven and Eternal Life. Thank you Father AhnSahngHong for your Mercy.

Anonymous said...

Meaningless!Meaningless!Everything is Meaningless without our Father Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother. In this world we chased things that we thought could bring us happiness. The true happiness I received was when I knew second coming Christ Ahnsanghong came in this world to bring us salvation! Then only preaching was Meaningful. The best job is finding our lost brothers and sisters and letting them know about Our Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Our True Life Heavenly Mother! Thank you Father and Mother for your love and sacrifice!

Anonymous said...

Its so amazing how everyone is the same, we all chase after the wind trying to gain wealth and fame but its so wonderful how Father Christ Ahnsanghong let us know that there is a bigger treasure in heaven. Lets give thanks to Father and Motjer for letting us know the true way!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank Christ ahnsanghong and Mother Jerusalem so much! It is so true, in this world I was never totally happy but I was always longing to be. I tryed to do so many things, and it didn't make me happy. I went so many places, and I wasn't happy. After all of this I couldn't understand the meaning of life in this would. Why would we be born to study alot, work hard, have a family, and then just die? But our God ahnahnhong and Mother let us realize it is because we belong to the Kingdom of Heaven and miss those good old days!

Our Father Christ ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, thank you so much for rescuing us from our sin and death!

Anonymous said...

Working in the big city can be misleading for most. There are so many worldy distractions and pleasures that entrap those chasing after fulfillment in their tiresome lives.

However, the children of Almighty God are different. Realizing the temporary satisfaction in all of these, we rather choose to aim towards the eternal goal of happiness, joy, and love that only exists in the Heavenly Kingdom. Why does it exist only in Heaven? Because Heaven is the place where our Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Mother Jerusalem dwell.
We will go there soon. We will go there...very soon!

God bless you all, heavenly brothers and sisters :)

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day - and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
2 Tim 4:8

Church of God

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful Father Ahnsanghong called me out of this world.I can truly feel that heaven is near and without the mercy and grace of our Heavenly Father and Mother I would never have had the hope for a better place. Who can deny God's love when you see through the bible how all the prophecies are being fulfilled now, and how God has labored over 6,000 years just to bring us back to our beautiful home. Please come soon Father!!! By the way-if you were moved by the stories in this blog, check out this one!!!!Heaven's Lil Girl

Anonymous said...

Its so amazing how even though we come from different families and backgrounds Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and mother let us know we are spiritually the same. We all wanted waelth and fame but Elohim God let us know what our true purpose should be. Thank YOu Father and Mother!

Anonymous said...

Father Christ Ahn Sahnghong is so amazing. He saved me from an empty life of chasing fame. All thanks and glory be to Father and Mother for opeing my eyes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for loving us so much He saved us from this dark world. Thank You for Your Salvation. I can't go one day one momment without thanking you for your love and salvation!