CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


...I met the true God. Almighty God has come in the flesh and I should continue my life as normal?! As soon as learned about Second Coming Christ our Father AhnSahngHong and our Mother New Jerusalem, I desired to preach this precious truth to my relatives. First I preached this truth to my mother. At first she had a stereotypical view of the church, but she came to realize the truth, even though she was very old. Now she attends the Church of God with my aunt. She says, “Now that I have come to know the truth, how can I follow any false teachings?”
I decided to preach to my best friend. We had grown up together like brothers. He and I had attended the same theological university. He had the same thoughts as me. He had become very disappointed with all the churches and had decided to stop attending theological school altogether. He realized that God did not dwell in the churches.
After I shared the truth with my friend, he accepted it, saying, “Since you testify to this so confidently, I will also follow the truth that you follow.” And he became a child of God. However, after he was persecuted by his close acquaintances, he began to reject the truth. He even told me not to preach to his family members. After all his had happened,

I could not contact him any more.
A year passed, and the Passover was approaching. After praying to God, I called him. I had no expectations. The one thing that I knew was that I had to deliver this message. To my surprise, my friend had been waiting for my call with regret.
We kept the Passover together. After that, we began to study the truths one by one and at last he realized that our church was the salt and the light of the world. In the beginning he could not grasp the mystery of Christ, but after realizing God’s true nature and love, he is now joyfully working for the gospel. At first he had told me not to preach to his family, but now he is preaching to them. He has led his wife, mother, sister, brother-in-law, cousin and many others- about ten members- into Gods arms.
God Ahnsahnghong and Mother blessed each of us so much I thank and praise the name of our savior Ahnsahnghong until I go back home to the kingdom of heaven.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I met the World Mission Society Church of God and after they showed me thier doctrine I knew I had to research it for myself. I began with the Sabbath day and realized it was the correct true teaching of the Bible. Anyone reading this you should research Constantine and 321 AD Venerable Day of the Sun. Then I moved on to reasrch the Passover that Ahnsahnghong taught the church to keep and it is very clear biblicaly that we all who believe should keep the feasts as Jesus and the disciples did giving us the example. In fact after reasearching each teaching from the church of God I now know and understand that it is the church that Jesus bought with his own blood who teach we SHOULD obey every teaching frim Jesus and not be hypocrites. Only the true church established by God 2000 years ago belives in Mother as Apostles Peter and Paul who recorded her existance that has remained in the Scripture ever since. From Genesis to Revelations there is only one group of people who are truely the nation of God who obey all the correct teachings which lead to the Kingdom of Heaven. You must find it, I know I did. All my love to my family. Thank you Mother who was sent from Heaven for my transgressions Isaiah 50:1. To all who read this if you look in the scripture you find God the Father and God the Mothers existance, but if you dont look for her how could you expect to find her.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you brother! this post touches me so much... it reminds me when i first came to Zion, i didnt come that often because i didnt know about Father Ahnsahnghong nor Mother, but right after i learned about Father my Spirit felt it so mcuh that i wouldnt see myself without Zion. All praises to Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Jerusalem Mother!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, i was just reminded of a short story i read once entitled "The End". Through this story i understood how much pity we sould have on those who don't know Father Christ Ahn Sang Hong and deny him. I am so thankfull Father and Mother has allowed me to recievse them in this age.
All Thanks to our Heavenly Parents!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie, it's SOOOO true! Like the verse says in Matt 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" When i preached to my family, none of them wanted to listen. They all said without looking at the Bible "no, no one knows" or "i don't think so". But, if you don't LOOK at the Word of God, how can you find the answer?? God CLEARLY explains in the Bible that there is Father God AND Mother God along with Sabbath, Passover and many other teachings!
To those who want to learn about God, all you need to do is study the bible. I remember that in other places the people would pick one verse and then start a whole sermon about that. I could never understand the point and i was sooo confused! But when i studied at the Church of God everything was soooo simple and understandable. Truly coming from God because no other Church in the whole world is keeping the teachings of Jesus Christ. What i find so amazing is that everything is proven by God so well that when i studied, i had absolutely no doubt about any lesson. Everything is based on facts and historical evidence. I thank God Almighty for showing me everything!! Father AhnSahngHong and Mother Jerusalem, even though They are in the flesh They proved through the prophesies of the Bible that They are the true Saviors in this age of the Holy Spirit. I'm so exited! Soon everyone will know the truth!!

Anonymous said...

wow... i'm brand new to this site but i'm going to the church tomorrow. My cousin told me about 2nd coming Jesus' new name ahn sang hong but i thought she was kidding. You guys speak with sooo much confidence.

People are always talking about God but this seems and feels VERY different. I think i'm looking forward to seeing the proof. See you soon...!

Anonymous said...

wow, im new too! i really want to learn about Ahnsonghong! i was nervous but these blogs really helped. So many people approach me and try to teach me about God, but I really want to know the God in the bible. i am definatly going tonight!