CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Teachings of Mother: *Enduring Hardships*

"We should endure present sufferings, for the kingdom of heaven is waiting for us."

-Jerusalem Mother

God our Mother has taught us so many things. Her teachings are so that the children can come to love one another and in the end inherit the heavenly kingdom. In order to take us there, Heavenly Mother told us that we should endure the present sufferings always keeping in mind that the kingdom of heaven is waiting for us. The kingdom of Heaven is beyond what you can imagine. We will give up this life sooner or later, but the Kingdom of Heaven we are going to has no end. It is where we belong. For this reason, the bible told us many times to overcome difficulties and also let us know what will be our reward...

Revelation 2:7 "...To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."

Revelation 2:11 "...He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death."

Revelation 2:17 "...To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna..."

Revelation 2:26 "To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—"

Revelation 3:5 "He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life..."

Revelation 3:12 "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it..."

Revelation 3:21 "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."
And lastly,

James 1:12 "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

This is why Jerusalem Mother tells us to endure. Look at all the blessings!!! Undoubtedly, Mother's Teachings are the way to the kingdom of heaven.

0 comments: